Surgical Gown - Standard Performance
Our standard gowns provide protection whilst remaining both breathable and comfortable for the duration of use. The ergonomic design allows for conformability, comfort, and freedom of movement.
We recommend standard performance surgical gowns for low to moderate fluid exposure.
Standard protection surgical gowns are designed for suitable protection during low to moderate blood/fluid procedures.
All our Spirit Medical gowns meet or exceed the performance requirements of EN 13795 standards.
- Adjustable neckline fitting with hook and loop fastening.
- Soft, elasticated fabric cuffs for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Fully overlapping back with side tie-fastenings for easy accessibility.
- Strong, soft SMS gown material.
- Lightweight, breathable, and anti-static for maximum comfort.
- Repellent to blood, fluid, and alcohol.
- Effective particulate and bacterial barrier.
- Ultrasonically bonded sleeve seams for increased protection.
|Sizes available||Large | X Large | X Large - Long | XXL | XXL - Long|
|Compliance||BS EN 13795|
|Brand||Spirit Medical Ltd|
|Latex Status||Latex free|
|Storage||Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.|
|Unit of Issue||1 x box of 40|