Nitrile Examination Gloves
These Nitrile gloves are the most popular glove type in our range and offer superior strength, dexterity and resistance to oils and aqueous chemicals in comparison to vinyl or latex. Gloves are effective in preventing contamination of hands and helping reduce transmission of pathogens.
The use of gloves does not replace the need for hand cleansing by either hand rubbing or handwashing
Our range of Non-sterile Nitrile gloves are made from synthetic rubber, meaning there is no risk of latex allergies.
- Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood and bodily fluids
- Provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control.
- Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers
- For single use only
- Conforms to EN ISO 374-1:2016,EN ISO 374-5:2016/TYPE B,EN 420:2006+A1:2009,EN 16523-1:2015PPE regulation 2016/42, EN455
- 3 gram weight, 6 newton break strength
- Standard cuff length
- Glove Colour: Blue
- Box Qty: 200 gloves (100 pairs)
|Unit of issue||Box of 200 (100 Pairs)|
|Brand||Spirit Medical Ltd|
|Compliance||EN ISO 374-1:2016, EN ISO 374-5:2016/TYPE B, EN 420:2006+A1:2009, EN 16523-1:2015 PPE regulation 2016/42 EN455|
|Glove Status||Medical Grade Examination Glove|