Adult Type IIR Medical Face Mask with Integrated Visor
Our Type IIR face masks with integrated visors are fluid resistant and offer protection where there is risk of fluid contamination from exposure to blood and bodily fluids. Type IIR Face masks include a splash resistant layer to protect against blood and other bodily fluids.
Unit of issue – 1 x box of 50
Type IIR Face masks with integrated visors include a splash resistant layer to protect against blood and bodily fluids.
- Type IIR surgical face masks offer medical grade protection for everyday use.
- Integrated visor provides splash protection for eyes and forehead.
- The anti-fog strip helps to reduce fogging of the visor.
- Tie Backs provide ability for bespoke positioning and fit.
- The curved ergonomic design ensures that you have a close fit along the jawline, minimising gaping to the sides of the face.
- Splash resistant outer layer provides protection from body fluids.
- Integrated nose band can be moulded to the wearer’s face to give a secure and comfortable fit.
|Unit of issue||Box of 50pcs|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Performance||Greater than or equal to 98%|
|Brand||Spirit Medical Ltd|
|Compliance||BS EN 14683 Type IIR|
|Mask Type||Splash Resistant (Type IIR) with Visor|