Tamper-Evidence and Sterility Seals For Use With IV BAG PORTS - Steri-Tamp®
Steri-Tamp® Tamper Evidence Seals For Use With IV Bag Ports provide a very clear indication of any attempt to open, access or tamper with the contents of a vial. These seals are available in three different colours for easy identification. Among the available seals, we offer a gold/yellow seal with the word “CHEMO” for a quick and easy identification of any bags containing Chemotherapy medications.
Steri-Tamp® is a unique portfolio of tamper-evidence seals that help pharmacists and clinicians to prevent viral and bacterial contamination of medications. In the time of the current pandemic and at all other times, it is critically important to guard against contamination of medications.
Steri-Tamp® seals provide and maintain a 100% sterile barrier. Our Steri-Tamp® seals have been subjected to robust testing under USA FDA approved tests and have been demonstrated to maintain a 100% sterile barrier.
The design of Steri-Tamp® seals makes it very clear if the sealed product (vial, IV bag, port or syringe) has been opened or accessed or tampered with.
Our Steri-Tamp® seals are designed to be applied to various sizes of drug vials, IV bag ports and over pre-filled syringes.
Steri-Tamp® Tamper Evidence Seals For Use With IV Bag Ports are available in three colours for ease of identification. Among the available seals, we offer a gold/yellow seal with the word “CHEMO” for quick and easy identification of any bags containing Chemotherapy medications.
- Steri-Tamp® Provides clear indication to clinicians when a drug has been accessed, added or modified
- Foil outer layer provides clear visible evidence of needle punctures
- Removing the Steri-Tamp® outer layer leaves a printed “OPENED” warning and removed outer layer cannot be reapplied
- Packaged in an easy to use clamshell dispensing containers
- Seal maintains adhesion when refrigerated or frozen in cold drug storage conditions
- Available in three colours: Red, Blue and Gold/Yellow “CHEMO” designation for easy and quick identification
|Unit of issue||Fully enclosed dispensing roll of 1000 seals|
|Seal Colours||Red | Blue | Gold/Yellow with “CHEMO” imprint|