Cosinus (MacoFlex) PVC
Cosinus (formally known as MacoFlex) is a bag from our standard infusion range, which allows for the preparation and administration of intravenous therapies. It features an standard injection port and a universal infusion port. The Cosinus (MacoFlex) bag is compatible with the Macocap and Macoset accessories.
Available in Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Glucose 5%, Glucose 10%, and Lactate Compound (Hartmann’s) solutions.
Add to favourites
- Stability information available on request.
- Made from PVC.
The standard injection port:
- Can be pierced by a needle to add or withdraw medicine from the bag
- With a self sealing membrane
- It can be used with the Macoset, transfer device, for greater convenience and speed
- It can be used with the Macocap protective cap and indicator
The universal infusion port:
- Is in the shape of a double wing, twist off cap, which allows sterility to be maintained inside the valve until accessed
- Once broken the site allows for placement and guarantees compatibility with the infusion set
Available in the following solutions:
- Sodium Chloride 0.9%
- Sodium lactate compound (Hartmann’s)
- Glucose 5%
- Glucose 10%
|Unit of issue||50ml = 70 in a box|
|Unit of issue||100ml = 60 in a box|
|Unit of issue||250ml = 30 in a box|
|Unit of issue||500ml = 20 in a box|
|Unit of issue||1000ml = 10 in a box|
Find Out More
If you would like to find out more about this product or other products from Spirit Medical, then please get in touch with a member of our team.