EasyFlex N Non-PVC (Polyolefin)
EasyFlex N is a clear, flexible needle-free IV fluid bag, from our safe infusion range, which allows for the preparation and administration of intravenous therapies in an easy and safe way. It features an integral needle-free injection port and a universal infusion port. Its made from Polyolefin film and does not contain PVC.
Available in Sodium Chloride 0.9% and Glucose 5% solutions.
Made from Polyolefin (POF), it does not contain Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), does not contain diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and is not made with natural rubber latex.
Allows for the fast and safe transfer of solutions.
Stability information available on request.
- Made from Polyolefin (POF), it does not contain Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), does not contain diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and is not made with natural rubber latex
- Designed to prevent needle stick injuries
- Clear see through bag
- Flexible and lightweight
- Latex free
- Leak free
- One needle-free injection port
- Compatible with all luer lock connectors
- Compatible with luer lock syringes
- With a two-way valve
- Simply push and twist for secure connection
- Self-sealing needle-free port ensures protection from bacterial ingress
- One universally compatible infusion port
- Simply twist off the protective cover and fully insert the giving set
- Simple, quick and easy to use
- Single use sterile bag
|Unit of issue||50ml = 70 in a box|
|Unit of issue||100ml = 60 in a box|
|Unit of issue||250ml = 30 in a box|
|Unit of issue||500ml = 18 in a box|
|Unit of issue||1000ml = 10 in a box|