Cosinus (MacoFlex N) Non-PVC (Polyolefin)
Cosinus (formally known as MacoFlex N) is a bag from our standard infusion range, which allows for the preparation and administration of intravenous therapies. It features an standard injection port and a universal infusion port. Its made from Polyolefin film and does not contain PVC. The Cosinus (MacoFlex N) bag is compatible with the Macocap and Macoset accessories.
Available in Lactate Compound (Hartmann’s) solution.
Made from Polyolefin (POF), it does not contain Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), does not contain diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and is not made with natural rubber latex.
Stability information available on request.
- Made from Polyolefin (POF), it does not contain Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), does not contain diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and is not made with natural rubber latex
- The standard injection port
- Can be pierced with a needle to add or withdraw medicine from the bag
- With a self sealing membrane
- It can be used with the Macoset, transfer device, for greater convenience and speed
- It can be used with the Macocap protective cap and indicator
- The universal infusion port:
- Is in the shape of a double wing, twist off cap, which allows sterility to be maintained inside the valve until accessed
- Universally compatible infusion site, allows user to fully insert the giving set
- Available in the following solutions:
- Sodium lactate compound (Hartmann’s)
|Unit of issue||50ml = 70 in a box|
|Unit of issue||100ml = 60 in a box|
|Unit of issue||250ml = 30in a box|
|Unit of issue||500ml = 20 in a box|
|Unit of issue||1000ml = 10 in a box|